Avinode Group, owned by World Fuel Services, brings tech solutions to business aviation problems. We spotted a gap in the market and created a set of indispensable tools - the modern business aviation essentials. Today, we operate a growing suite of applications that 7,000+ air charter professionals use to do their everyday work. Avinode, is the world’s leading air charter sourcing platform for business aviation professionals to buy and sell charter online.
This level of sophistication doesn’t stop us from having fun, however. We “Noders” find it important to enjoy an open and friendly work atmosphere, where a bit of quirky humor is always welcome. With 100+ Noders spread between Sweden and the US, our flexible and collaborative culture empowers every single person to come forward with new ideas, to make mistakes and initiate dialogue. Avinode seeks candidates who thrive on exciting assignments and can collaboratively work alongside smart, humorous, and dedicated co-workers. Our roots are firmly planted in our core values, which inspire us every day to exceed expectations.
THE ACCOUNT MANAGER – CHARTER SALES:
As an Account Manager in our Customer Success team you will be responsible for delivering on revenue targets by managing existing accounts in your territory. You are responsible for expansion and advocacy across your portfolio. You work close with our Customer Success Managers to drive value and retain customers. You also manage any new business opportunities in your portfolio to continue the growth of our market share.
What you will do:
- Develop an understanding of your customers’ business drivers and challenges.
- Keep a healthy pipeline.
- You establish a strategic advisor relationship with your customers within various departments to communicate and deliver value.
- Proactive offering of strategic insights and solutions to solve the customers challenges within the Charter Sales offering.
- You identify opportunities or further scope out the opportunities uncovered by CSMs to expand the scope of Avinode Group’s products for your accounts.
- You are knowledgeable about all our Charter Sales products and keep up to date on product enhancements.
- You handle leads - from prospects to successful conversions in your territory.
- You communicate and share customer needs and pain points internally with Product to solve issues and influence future product roadmap enhancements.
- You will stay up to date on industry trends by attending events, trade shows, and conferences.
- You consistently log your activities & tasks and keep track of sales opportunities in Avinode Group’s CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics).
WHO YOU ARE:
- A seasoned sales and customer success professional - experience from SaaS B2B sales and customer success with 3+ years relevant work experience.
- You have an understanding of the complexity of the charter sales operations of an operator or broker and are knowledgeable of FAR part 91 and 135 regulations.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or experience commensurate with job expectations for this position.
- You are a people person and you are not afraid to build strong relationships by talking to people in person or over the phone.
- You should be confident without being arrogant, hardworking while still knowing how to have fun and passionate about delivering today while building tomorrow.
- Embracing a dynamic environment and industry where the only constant is change.
- You are highly motivated, entrepreneurial, energetic, and willing to thrive in a high performing organization.
- You have excellent problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Analytical and critical thinker – you use both data, member, and team input as the basis of your recommendations and assessments.
- Never satisfied – you are constantly looking to improve both yourself and the business. You are curious, eager to experiment and try new approaches and tools.
- An effective communicator with strong influencing skills – you are able to build consensus, ‘bring people with you’ and master change management.
- Able to travel 20% of the time domestically and internationally
WHY AVINODE GROUP?
- We are revolutionizing an industry. We love being at the forefront of the market.
- We are a small company with a big footprint. You will be seen and be heard.
- You will be surrounded by Noders who love what they do in work and love what they do outsideof work.
Start: As soon as possible!
Location/work placement: Gamlestadstorget 7, Gothenburg, Sweden/ Remote work is possible
Apply easily through us! If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact Maja Wikemark, email@example.com